Fire Equipment and Training for Health & Safety, Fire and First Aid
Are you unsure of the legal requirements for health and safety, fire and first aid training?
Are you looking for professional, high quality training that is cost effective and flexible? If so, please call for advice and information without any obligation on 01225 358639.
We cover the South West and Midlands predominantly including: Wiltshire, Avon and Somerset, Hampshire, Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Dorset, Worcestershire and Warwickshire. We provide:
- High quality training for all areas of Health and Safety including IOSH courses.
- Fire training including fire marshal, fire awareness and fire extinguisher training along with fire risk assessment training and a fire auditing service to help you ensure you are meeting the requirements of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order.
- First Aid and Trauma Care courses including First Aid at Work, Emergency First Aid, First Aid update courses along with Paediatric First Aid, Defibrillation and Oxygen Therapy.
- Professionally qualified and experienced trainers
- A combination of theory and practical sessions designed to help and develop the delegate’s skills and knowledge.
- Servicing and supply for your portable fire equipment.
- Fire Risk Assessments to ensure that ensure that you comply with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order.
- Approved by the First Aid Industry Board (FAIB) (Registration Number 053/03 (572))
- Licensed by The Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) as an approved training centre
IRT Services Ltd is a privately owned company whose main activities cover all aspects of Health and Safety training including First Aid, Fire Training and Risk Assessments for the workplace.
We are committed to delivering high quality First Aid and Health and Safety training and one of the main reasons for our growing success is the specialised, personal service that we are able to provide to our customers.
Immediate Response Training Services can provide your company with the highest quality of training at a time and place to suit you. All of our courses can be tailored to suit your area of business.
We will ensure that once training has been completed we notify you in advance when your staff need to be reassessed and should any of the first aid protocols change we will update you and your staff at the earliest opportunity.